Wassabi Ass Project | Hot Sh** or Knarly Sh**

Wassabi Ass Project is a collection of things, concepts, and ideas. What is hot ( in a good way ) and what is just a knarly big pile of crap.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Knarly: I HATE VISTA ALREADY

Unbelievable. I'm not even going to USE Vista on the machine that I've just bought apart from perhaps in an VirtualBox in Linux.. but holy crap, HP don't even give you a disk anymore! To get the disk without paying, I have to install Vista, and then go through the Create recovery Disks phase. Well it's been 45 FUCKING minutes already since I started creating the disks and it's only 72% done creating the image.. I mean WHAT THE FUCK. I could have installed Ubuntu already.

I was wondering about Vista... and now I know. I fucking hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home